Norton Family Server Error – Norton Family applications protect you’re as well as your family systems from the threats. You can configure the Norton Setup on your system by following some simple steps. But sometimes it may give you Norton Family Server Error during the process of setting up your system. In order to resolve the error, you can try performing basic troubleshooting on your own. If the error still persists then you may contact Norton Support for the help. Here we are going to describe the process to fix the Norton Family Server Error.
How to fix Norton Family Server Error?
Steps to Fix Norton Family Server Error – norton.com/setup:
Make Sure the System Date Is Correct:
- First of all, you need to open Run dialog box by pressing the Windows + R keys altogether.
- Now in the search box type “timedate.cpl” and then press enter.
- Click on the Change date and time in the opened window of Date and Time.
- Furthermore, change the date and time if not correct and then click Apply.
- In addition, click Ok and then try to configure the Norton Family Again.
- If still facing the issue then try another method or contact Norton Support.
Disable the Firewall Temporarily:
- First, open the firewall and then follow the instructions to disable it.
- Once the Firewall is disabled then you need to right click on the Norton Family icon.
- Now from the list select Edit Account or Update House Rules.
- Furthermore, you need to enter your email id and password to proceed further.
- Enter the required details and then click on the Ok button.
- In case the error does not resolve then try the same process again after a while.
- If the problem is fixed then you need to create a rule in your Firewall program.
- You may also contact Norton Support for the further information or help.
By following the above procedure, if the Norton Family Server Error is not resolved. Then you may contact Norton Support or visit us at norton.com/setup. One of our executives then will help you to fix the issues related to your product.
FAQs – norton.com/setup:
- is Norton family down
- is the Norton server down
- norton family browser
- how to use Norton family
- norton family Xbox
- norton family Xfinity
In order to fix these issues, you may contact Norton Support for the assistance. Our experts provide you the resolution for your Norton product’s related issues. For more details contact Norton Support by visiting norton.com/setup.
#How to fix Norton Family Server Error? #Office.com/setup
Hope you like the Article related to “How to fix Norton Family Server Error?”!