Norton Online Backup Error – Norton is a complete security tool to keep your data safe from attacks. The company has developed a wide range of product with the advanced technologies and features. The Norton includes Norton 360, Norton Utility tool, Norton Antivirus and many more. Almost every product has the facility of Online Backup which does not require any third party software. But at times you may face some issues like Norton Online Backup Error – There is a backup problem. Here in this article, we are going to describe the troubleshooting steps to fix the Norton Online Backup Error.
How to Fix Norton Online Backup Error?
Common Norton Online Backup Error Codes – norton.com/setup:
Causes of the Norton Online Backup Error – norton.com/setup:
- Some files may open during the backup.
- Some of the files are locked by other applications even if they are closed or minimized.
- In case any shared file is in the use or open.
- Internet connection lost in between.
Steps to fix Norton Online Backup Error – norton.com/setup:
Create New Backup Set:
- First of all, make sure that all the files are closed and then open the Norton application.
- Furthermore, select Settings and then click on the Backup Settings.
- Click on the configure after searching the Manage Backup.
- Select Summary and then go to Things You can do. After that, you need to select Create New Backup Set.
- Furthermore, click Ok after typing the File Name and then select What.
- Now go to Backup Source and then add or remove files/documents you wish for.
- You also need to make sure that you select the proper File Type.
- In addition, select the destination for the backup by selecting the Where tab.
- Click on the Run Backup after clicking on the Save Settings, in conclusion.
- Now, wait until the Backup process is finished and then you are done.
Delete Old Backup Set:
- First of all, open the Norton application and then click on the Settings.
- Now you need to select Backup Settings from the list and then Go to Manage Backup.
- Furthermore, you need to click on the Configure, and then go to the summary option.
- Now from the Backup Set name tab, you need to select the name of the backup which you wish to remove.
- Furthermore, from the tab Things, You Can Do, you need to select Delete Backup Set.
- In addition, click on the Delete Backup Set to remove the backup.
- Now click on the Yes or Continue, when prompted.
You can follow the steps mentioned above to fix Norton Online Backup Error. If you still find the same error while taking the backup then contact Norton Support. You may also visit norton.com/setup.
FAQs – norton.com/setup:
- Norton backup not completing
- Norton 360 backup failed
- Fix Norton 360 backup problems
- Norton backup drive
- Norton, there is a backup problem make sure the destination drive
- sign in to Norton online backup
- Norton security suite backup failed
- Nobu backup Norton
In order to fix the issues during the backup process or related to Norton, contact Norton Support. One of our executives will fix the issue with the 98% resolution rate. For the further information, you can visit us at norton.com/setup.
#Norton com setup #How to Fix Norton Online Backup Error?
Hope you like the Article related to “How to Fix Norton Online Backup Error?”!