Unblock Website Norton 360 Antivirus – Norton is a very known brand amongst the users and develops a wide range of security tools and software. The product list may include Norton Antivirus, Norton 360, Norton Internet Security and many others. Norton offers a very simple and user-friendly interface, which makes it easy for the user to download and install the product. In case you wish to download and install the tool then you may need to visit the link norton.com/setup. The Norton 360 Antivirus helps you to detect, prevent and block the malicious sites or online threats. Here in this article, we will discuss the process to Unblock Website Norton 360 Antivirus.
Unblock Website Norton 360 Antivirus
Steps to Unblock Website Norton 360 Antivirus – norton.com/setup:
- First of all, you need to open your application.
- You need to click on the start button and then select All Programs option.
- Furthermore, click on the Symantec and then click Norton 360.
- Now, go to the Tasks and Settings tab and then select Change Advanced Settings.
- Click on the Firewall Protection Settings and then select General Rules.
- Now, select the website from the list which you want to unblock and then click on the Modify button.
- Click on the Permit and then click on the Next button.
- Furthermore, click on the Next after clicking on the Inbound and Outbound option.
- In addition, tick the checkbox beside “All types of communications” and then tap Next.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the process to Unblock Website Norton 360 Antivirus.
- In the end, click Apply and then click Close to save the changes.
You can Unblock Website Norton 360 Antivirus by following the steps given above. In case you are still facing issues then you may contact Norton Support or visit norton.com/setup.
FAQs – norton.com/setup:
- Issues with the Norton blocking safe sites
- How Norton Security allow website
- Error: Norton firewall blocking website
- How to unblock a website on Norton
- Norton keeps blocking my websites
- How to Add website to Norton safe list
- Unblock website Norton internet security
- Norton malicious website blocked
For more details or to fix the issues related to your product, you may contact Norton Support. Also, you may visit us at norton.com/setup or norton.com/nu16 for the advanced troubleshooting steps or guides.